Prince of Darkness is Beaten

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prince of Darkness is Beaten
From: ahhclem@kcnet.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:09:31 -0500
Thanks for all the responces regards my non operating Fuel and Water Temp.
gauges.
Frank K. wins. It was a loose wire at the voltage stabilizer. John Twist
was a guest at the show,Heartland Regional at St. Joesph Missouri. It took
more time for me to describe the problem then it took John to find and fix
it. Thanks again John.

For those that don't already know, this years Summer party is the last
scheduled one. The MGC is featured this year and they hope to have 100 show
up. I've never been. Is anyone in the KC area interested in a convoy?

Rick Jennings
1977 MGB "lil Red"