Re: Victoria British continued...

To: <ahhclem@kcnet.com>
Subject: Re: Victoria British continued...
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:28:08 -0700
They fit great. I've had the original Rostyle wheels all of these years and
the car had developed an unbalanced wheel-effect at speed on the freeway. I
put new tires on and this made the situation worse. We took the tires off of
the wheels at the tire shop and sure enough, the Rostyles were all out of
round or wobbly side to side.

The new Minilites have solved this. Now the car has a very smooth ride. They
also look great. I wasn't sure what they'd do for the car visually, but it
looks sportier now.

Craig