Re: Salute to DammitDick

To: KGROWLER@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Salute to DammitDick
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:09:25 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/99 10:20:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
KGROWLER@aol.com writes:

<< "Wow, that's beautiful! What kind of car is
 it?" "An MG" drew a blank stare. "An MG Midget" didn't register either. Of
 course the fact that the last ones came here 3 or 4 years before he was born
 could be the reason. He became reanimated as he noted "Hey, there's no back
 seat!" Gave us a smile the rest of the way home. >>

A great story, Kim.  What year is the A?

It is stuff like this that keeps me going with my Midget.  I think I will
have more time to devote to the project, with graduation out of the way, and
all my kids are now out of high school.

Thanks again.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget