RE: reinstalling engine in B, need advice

To: Lonn Howard <hoops@owt.com>, MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: reinstalling engine in B, need advice
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:56:05 -0600
Lonn, I have lifted many B engines by the rocker studs.  But I have had the
rocker covers on the engine.  Just slip a chain over the stud, slid on a
washer and a nut.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 MGB Daily Driver ~ 1967 MGB Vintage Racer ~ 1969 MGB Undergoing V8
conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/