Re: Towing an MGB

To: Rick Huber <rickhuber@home.com>
Subject: Re: Towing an MGB
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:23:02 -0500
Hi Rick,

  I, too, bought a universal towbar from Pep Boys.  It was the lowest
price for a good towbar. Then I took off the bumper and had a welding
shop fabricate an angle-iron "bumper" that spanned the bumper brackets
and bolted to them.  The towbar attaching brackets were bolted thru the
bumper supports.

  Few shops want to fabricate a towbar.  They're afraid of being sued.

  CR