Re: WANTS INFO ON BUICK 3.8 l ENGINE & AIR CONDITIONING

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: WANTS INFO ON BUICK 3.8 l ENGINE & AIR CONDITIONING
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:34:30 -0500
You're correct. The Buick Grand National is Turbo/Rear wd normally mounted.
The Grand Prix GTPs are all FWD, transverse mounted SCs. Get a GN motor in
an MG and oh my....since it makes that big coupe body fly -- GNs are real
collectors items.
Not really sure what he means by "fuely"...other than they're also fuel
injected. I THINK the GN is a 3.6?
Dan
73 B