Re: Used parts for sale

To: Rustybottm@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Used parts for sale
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 00:16:15 EDT
Hey Daniel:

       Make your own web page in the AOL members area, and include pics if
need be, pass out the link on this list, and on the UK site too. Explain all
you have. Also go to the NAMGBR site and I believe there is a place there too.

Good Luck
Jim Brucato,,,, Excess weight in the back Of Robson's Rusty Award Winning GT
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, going down to tour Florida since I canceled
Vancouver
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, going to Florida in Oct to keep the rust warm