Re: Used parts for sale

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Rustybottm@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Used parts for sale
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:34:21 -0500
One option is to go to the MG Cars Enthusiasts website at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/ , join and put an ad on there under "USA parts for
sale".
Usually it's not the sites, but the PEOPLE to avoid, and my experience is
that this is a farly admirable and honest enthusiast community! :)
As the seller, you are the one requesting money for a part unseen, so YOUR
honesty is paramount.
Normal procedure is: Make contact via email (keep a record), Get the check
(including the amount of shipping unless you don't require it), and send the
part the same or next day via a reliable method like UPS. Confirm receipt of
shipment from the buyer.
Ain't the www grand??? Let's keep it that way.
Dan
73 B