A-arm bushings: tightening question

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-arm bushings: tightening question
From: "a.d.zimmerman" <a.d.zimmerman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 02:06:52 -0400
--------------4F7F40738E533BBCEF7CE0CF

Hello "B's" and "Wanna 'B's" (and other MG types):

I am on the last phase of a ground-up makeover of a 72 B, with lots of
updates.  As I was rebuilding the front suspension, I installed
polyurethane bushings in the A-arms.  Trouble is, I can't get any idea
of how tight to make them.  Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Andrew Zimmerman
Newark, DE

--------------4F7F40738E533BBCEF7CE0CF
 name="a.d.zimmerman.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Zimmerman;Andrew D.
tel;home:(302) 737-7747
tel;work:(302) 888-5293
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;10 Woodshaw Road;Newark;DE;19711-7421;USA
version:2.1
note:"Freedom is not static but dynamic; not a vested interest, but a prize
continually to be won."  (Jacques Ellul, The Technological Society)
end:vcard

--------------4F7F40738E533BBCEF7CE0CF--