Re: Bleeding Brakes, 77B, update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes, 77B, update
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

Since I started this thread, I thought I should provide an
update/conclusion.  I have the EZ-bleed bleeder and after a few
attempts, it worked fine.  I think I was opening up the bleeder nipple
too much and air was getting back in when I released the pedal.  If I
didn't open the nipple as much it worked fine. I will use one of the
contraptions desribed when my EZ-bleeder dies though so thanks all.

Also, people have said they want updates to problems.  I still haven't
replaced my steering rack boots (remember I called them CV boots :))
and tie rod ends.  I have been out of town the last few weekends.  Got
the parts though (thanks Ed) and have been reading about it.  It should
either be this weekend or next.  Only a few miles on the car as it is
as I have been out of town.

Thanks for all of the advice as usual.

Regards,
Tom