Re: Heater Core

To: "Scott/Michelle" <mcjsr@talstar.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Core
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:41:01 -0700
1. Removing the heater core itself is a simple job, probably a #2.

2. DO NOT under any circumstances attempt to remove the entire heater
box, whether to paint it, clean it, whatever!!!! Trying to reinstall this
will escalate it into a #10, with complications. You wouldn't believe the
number of inaccessible devices and fasteners that will need to be removed
in order to get this back together.

Been there, done that, wish I hadn't, went back and did it for a friend
(out of pity).

Don't say I didn't warn you...
Max

Scott/Michelle had this to say: