RE: Drivers side mirror

To: Tim Economu <economu@whidbey.com>
Subject: RE: Drivers side mirror
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:53:00 +0100
Tim;
Try a local windsheild place. They can probably cut a mirror to replace
yours. Cheap to boot!!!! Gotta luv those MG's & the list.

Safety Faster
Andy Proudfoot 77B
Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
 ----------
From: Tim Economu
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Drivers side mirror
Date: Sunday, June 27, 1999 4:28AM

Greetings all:
I am new to both the list and to my 1969 MGB GT, named Mona. Whilst  I've
had other brit cars, this is the first B and I love her. Only big problem so
far (besides the battery boxes I had to rebuild) is the broken glass in the
drivers side rectangular (two bolt) mirror. Does anyone have a spare mirror,
or know of a source (Moss only has round shapes).

I did just upgrade to a Kenwood stereo and the swap was easy. If anyone
needs part numbers or info, I would be happy to provide.

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
economu@whidbey.com