RE: MG motor info

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, <ScotieMac@aol.com>
Subject: RE: MG motor info
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:40:34 -0700
Yeah, but...  no 18G's ever had full synchro trannies... so, assuming
Scott didn't make up the WE digits, my guess is he missed a character
after the G, probably an H., making it an 18GH motor, 1968-70...

At any rate the number doesn't add up as it stands.

Steve Conley had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149