Re: [Fwd: Re: Clutch]

To: cfrench@cybertours.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Clutch]
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:04:27 EDT
Brad,
There are three things that I can think of off the top of my head that will
cause a vibration with the clutch pedal depressed.
1.  If you clutch has a roller Throw out bearing and it is going out.  (Pull
engine)
2.  The bushing in the end of the crank is worn and the first motion shaft is
wobbling (pull engine)
3.  A tossed spring from the clutch disc (been there done that got the shirt)
(You guessed it, pull engine)
IMHO I can't see how hydraulics could cause this problem, so bleeding the
system, while great preventive maintenance, probably won't fix this problem.
Sorry about not giving you the answer you wanted.
Rick Ewald