Re: That damn oil spot!

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That damn oil spot!
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:48:23 EDT
Back when I worked in a gas station one of my jobs was to scrub the lube bay
floors every night.  The way we did it and it always worked is to wet the
floor down with water, and then sprinkle Tide laundry detergent on it (no
need to pile it on just a good sprinkle all over the affected area)  Use a
broom and scrub.  Rinse with water, repeat if necessary.  This would make the
floors look brand new every night no matter what the mechanic had spilled.
(although a spot of gear oil might take 2 applications)
Rick Ewald