RE: electronic ignition

To: "Terry O'Brien" <mgrepairs@yahoo.com>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: electronic ignition
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:14:21 -0400
The petronix fits completely inside the distributor cap, in other words no
one has to know it is there.  This might be a concern to those who want to
keep the engine bay as neat as possible.  It is also a very straight forward
installation, takes 15 or 20 minutes or so.  I personally don't have any
experience with the other types of add on electronic ignition so I can't
comment on the reliability or performance.  I do have the igniter and have
been very pleased.

Safety Fast !!
Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA