Re: Repair estimate

To: Alan Claffie <aclaffie@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Repair estimate
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:40:32 -0700
I'd have to agree that's reasonable. When my B got backed into, the
insurance company estimated $1500 for the bonnet, grille, grille brace,
bonnet latch, and one bumper guard -- that's with no paint -- just
assembly and a little bodywork to the left wing leading edge, about 2
inches worth. I think you're getting a lot for the money.

FWIW...

Rick Brown had this to say:

--

Max Heim