Sightings in various places

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sightings in various places
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:47:37 +1000
     I will put my hand in as another regular driver into the city, in my case
Melbourne which is somewhat between Adelaide and Sydney in traffic,  I must
admit it is great, except when you stop at a red light and a semi pulls up next
to you, and all you can see is wheel nuts.  I have stopped driving mine every
day after two accidents in 12 months, both the other guys fault (they pulled out
in front of me and stopped), and my SO changed jobs and is working closer to me,
2 to 3 days a week, so the MG now only get used for the commute for the other 2
or three days.  This is still great, because this means if you have a permanent
car park you can go out for lunch, and cruise, which usually means a couple of
waves from the oposite sex, which is always a good thing. lol!!

     As for others MG's as daily drivers, i usually see another restored red B
roadster going the other way on the freeway of a morning, and there is another
original condition red roadster parks near my car park. Across the road the
carpark contains a Healy, a couple a early 911's and a Lotus 7 Replica, so we
have a bit of a hotbed over here.

Neil
Melbourne Australia
65 MGB