Follow-up Midget starting question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-up Midget starting question
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:05:12 -0400
Dear List:

In addition to the acute problem with the starter system, I have noticed
that the car is extremely difficult to start when there has been a change in
the weather, such as just before a rainstorm.  What can be done (assuming
money were no object) to make the '74 Midget a reliable starter regardless
of weather, temperature, or warm or cold engine?  Do performance starters
really make a difference?  What modifications must I make in order to have
the engine come to life every time on the first turn of the key?

Regards,

Charles Sorkin
cdsorkine@ix.netcom.com
Bloomfield, NJ