Hypothetical Q

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hypothetical Q
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:53:30 +1000
Ok

It isnt an A, but my mechanic here does 'New' MGB's, using heratige shells, V8's
leather trim, and whatever else you want, for AUD30 K.  They look sensational,
and are hand built, with all work except trim done in house.  Basically he will
build you whatever you want, if you pay the money, he seems to be doing ok here,
and we are only a small market, so with the huge market in the states who knows.
Maybe you should try it with a B.  As this would be more acceptable to your
average joe in the street than an A.

Just my AUD 0.02c.

Neil
Melbourne, Australia