RE: semi-new Beetles

To: "glen" <glen@espressocom.com>, "Dan Pockrus" <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: RE: semi-new Beetles
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 20:58:17 -0400
long the same line, when the beetle was no longer sold in the US I believe
it was still manufactured new in Mexico for a number of years, I may be
wrong but I seem to remember there being plenty of beetles sold in Germany
long after they weren't available here...

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm