RE: Early 1974 MGB Distributor Vacuum Advance

To: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Early 1974 MGB Distributor Vacuum Advance
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 20:58:20 -0400
Vacuum off the intake is correct for your car. How did you adjust the
timing?  Static or timing light?  What setting did you use?  Now please
don't take offense but are your carbs balanced and have you attempted to
adjust the idle? I really think that your idle is more a product of the carb
settings than the timing.

Good luck and welcome aboard

Safety Fast !!

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172