Re: Oldest guys with LBC projects

To: rsexson@excite.com
Subject: Re: Oldest guys with LBC projects
From: dwilkins@wcta.net (Don Wilkins)
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:55:47 GMT
On Thu, 08 Jul 1999 20:25:35 PDT, you wrote:

>Just for a new subject, lets find out who is the oldest guy with an Mg
>project or car.
>
> I'll start with my self. I am 67 And have  been Rebuilding my MGB for about
>two {2} years.

I am almost 73 and have owned this MGB since 1983. It has been up off
the ground for routine maintenance this week but will be on the road
by the weekend. Been making a cable for the speedo gearbox and
repairing (brushes and cleanup) the two Lucus electric cooling fans

This one spends the winters inside as it is too cold here in northern
Minnesota and it doesn't have 4-wheel drive (yet).

Don