RE: ZS carb oil

To: "'Scott/Michelle'" <mcjsr@talstar.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ZS carb oil
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:05:30 -0400
I use desxtron III tranny oil.  No problems.  Just make sure it's not too
thin,  and can endure high temperatures.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |