Re: Anybody heard of this one.... update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody heard of this one.... update
From: Bobby Medus <jeepin@eatmydirt.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:10:50 -0500
FYI....

Well my curiosity got the better of me and I called the owner.  He is a
nice
guy up in Massachusetts and he built the car himself.  Said it took him
about a year to complete with 7 months of that being the woodwork.  Said
it
comes with it's own enclosed trailer.  The back folds down to make a
ramp.
The design is his own.  It has no doors and he said it is not for a
"large
person".  He got the windscreens shipped over from England but I can't
remember what he said they originally were designed for.  And it is
street
legal.   Says he drives it two or three times a week and that it is
pretty
fast.

Bobby Medus
MGA (under construction)

PS.  I am not affiliated with this person nor do I stand to gain from
his
profit (or loss as the case might be).