Re: MGB insurance

To: niederst@telerama.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB insurance
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:03:17 EDT
Classic car insurance is incredibly cheap compared to your everyday Allstate,
Geico, etc.

Hagerty (call 800 directory assistance to get their phone number, or look up
their ad in Hemmings) quoted $137.00 per year for relatively full coverage,
including comprehensive liability and uninsured motorist for my '68 MGC.

I thought they made a mistake and accepted it over the phone!!  Even more
amazing was that this price had no mileage limitations.

CALL THEM   (Note: I have no proprietary interest in this company)