Re: MGB insurance

To: Matt Davis <mpdavis@mailcity.com>
Subject: Re: MGB insurance
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:59:48 -0400
I use USAA for all my cars, except my MGs.  They are a great company and they
used to insure my MGs.  They were up front about the payoff in the
event of a claim being filed, it would just depend.  After that I went with
Grundy for all my old cars and they have been great.  As most know I had
an engine fire while enroute to a car show.  Grundy paid out with no questions
asked and at the premium rate I pay it will be a long time before they
are even with me.  I found them to be fair and the adjuster they sent was an
expert on MGT series cars.  In fact, he owned one.
Mike R