Re: How many cars in your collection???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection???
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:07:37 +0000
This thread has, I am sure, been captured by many of those who have been
looking for ways to convince SO's and NSO's (non-significant others)
that their desire to buy 'just one more MG' is not some early sign of
creeping dementia.

When I forwarded some of the more exhuberant (outrageous) responses to
an MG owning workmate of mine who believes that *one* MG is more than
enough - she has a 67' MGB MkI that she rarely drives - the only
response I got from her was, and I quote:

"A 99 Boxster?? Sigh.  I *need* to know if he is married."

So, anyone want to 'fess up...  eh, Wild Bill?   ;-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII