Re: What a surprise!

To: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: What a surprise!
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:00:04 -0400
My wife found the same little die cast car.  I am not a collector but we use
them for door prizes at our club meetings.  This one is made by new-ray, it
is a blue 1967 MGB, 1:43, out if the "OpenTop Collection" and made in China.
She also has found a Matchbox MGF, MGA with a right hand drive and driver.
Also, a Micro machine of an MG.
Mike R