Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans

To: <Lmacy1211@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (LBC) Water temp and Electric Fans
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:41:06 +0100
Don't forget that the factory setting for electric fan switches is mid-way
between Normal and Hot.  If the fan cuts in there and then reduces the temp
then everything sounds OK.  If it didn't cut in, or if it did but didn't
reduce the temp, then you do (did?) have a problem with the thermostatic
switch in the former case or possibly with fan rotation or blade pitch in
the latter.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/