RE: Parking Brake

To: "Mg List (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parking Brake
From: "Alan Lott" <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:42:32 -0500
It could be the bushing in the handle mechanism itself. Unfortunately, I
don't know of any way to get that assembly out without removing the seat. If
you can get the cable loose from underneath, you can test the handle with no
cable attached and see if the bushing is in fact the problem. Good luck :)

~alan
'71B

Reply to:
Alan Lott
GTA, Auburn Univeristy
Department of Rehabilitation and Special Education

My Office-      (334) 844-2092
Department-     (334) 844-5943
Fax-            (334) 844-2080