Re: MGB's and mileage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB's and mileage
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:43:32 +0000
Tom wrote:

> I'm guessing I'll put on between 2-3k miles annum.

Sorry for the non-advice here, Tom, but this sentence caught my eye
(leapt off the 'screen' at me).

What are you going to be doing with the poor thing the rest of the
time????

Last Summer I was putting about 1,000 MILES a month on my '68 'B ... and
I think you will come upon variations of an often used phrase on this
list that might convince you to do a little more driving than you
suggest...

Don't just look at it.... DRIVE IT!

But I think I might be a little premature in telling you this as I think
that once you get your LBC and drive it once, NOTHING will stop you
driving it... and driving it... and driving it!

Eric
'68MGB MkII