Re: 79 MGB Radiator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 79 MGB Radiator
From: Nferre@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:04:12 EDT
On 7-15-99 Calvin wrote:

One of the final mechanical parts I need for my B is a radiator.  Who has
the best price for a good quality unit?  The old one is rotted away pretty
bad, and the price to recore it just isn't reasonable.

Calvin:

For a while now, I've been buying my parts from Bob at Brit Tek Ltd. in
Deerfield NH. Their prices are very reasonable, and their support if you have
questions, either before or after the sale, is outstanding.  I used to order
a lot from other companies (Moss who???)....but not anymore.

Bob can be reached at 1-800-255-5883....or e-mail at Brit@tiac.net.

Good luck!!!

Nels Ferre
Lake Mary, FL