RE: WHEEL PAINT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WHEEL PAINT
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:39:48 -0700
Maybe this is a dumb observation but.....as you are going to the trouble of
sanding down your wheels, masking off the tire & valve stem (however),
priming them,refinishing them with $6-12/can paint and maybe clearcoating
them, why would you not go to the time and expense (what? $5/wheel) of
having your local service station pull off the tire? Then you could paint
inside/outside, more managable to paint, have a better job and not have to
mask off a THING?

(OH!!! I can see the flames coming NOW!!! DUCK!!!)

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/