Re: Dash removal, part I

To: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Dash removal, part I
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:35:05 -0600 (MDT)
None that I have ever found, if you want to keep the dash it is a real
pain in the @#!*& to remove it.  The nut directly over the steering column
is the hardest one to get at, but it can be done with a long socket
extension and a lot of swearing.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing