Twist summer party.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Twist summer party.
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:09:32 -0500
Who is going?  I am in serious negotiations with the master scheduler of
Eastman Inc. about making the trip.  Unfortunately the dates conflict
with the 15th anniversary of her date of hire.  Six days in the MGA and
doing car stuff  is not exactly her idea of the perfect extended weekend
either.  Besides I have already blown my car budget for the year
(millennium?) hauling home a bunch of Jaguar parts from Vancouver.

Maybe if I could list names of people who will be there and are bringing
their wives, it would help ease her fear of being the only person there
who is female and has never rebuilt an SU.  This statement isn't meant
to be sexist, it is merely a factual description Nancy.  Her sole
personality flaw is her viewing of old British cars with tolerance
rather than enthusiasm.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA asking for a pilgrimage to the holy shrine at Ada.