Re: Twist summer party.

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twist summer party.
From: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:45:43 -0400
Bill
In addition to the who's going to be there with their wives, (Penny and I
will be there
with our yellow '58 bugeye) (Penny's idea of helping with the car is washing
occasionally but Penny DOES have enthusiasm, if you go, we'll throw 'em
together for an hour, some will rub off, you'll be amazed.) I do however
make things as comfortable as possible by trailering (I know, I know) the
Sprite to shows so the S.O. doesn't heat/noise/breakdowns/vibration
overload.

What I wanted to say though is screw the budget, find the money, stay at a
cheap motel and eat from Burger King's $.99 menu.  Tell her that this is the
LAST/FINAL ever Twist summer party. This is what they are announcing, I
don't know the reasons, (anyone else know why?)
SO..... tell her if you don't make THIS one, you "ain't never going".   This
adds a very high priority to the whole thing, and after all with apx. 500
cars it's massive and a real national quality show. . . .
Last show, 500 cars, Penny & I will be there, how can she refuse?
George Procyshyn
Cleveland
'58 AN5

Subject: Twist summer party.