Fwd: MGB electrical

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MGB electrical
From: Cullit@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 07:52:58 EDT
--part1_f7367107.24c1c89a_boundary

Hey guys,
   I submitted a question re electrical problems on 7/14. I haven't seen it
on the list yet what is the usual time lag? Also, I'm trying to email
pictures to an MG friend who has an Apple with jpg files he says he can't
open them, any thoughts? Thanks Phil
Also, I have a 74 chrome bumperB in nice shape for sale as well as a 71 GT
and a 69 MGCGT that I have to part with. I'm in Buffalo,NY 716-741-4914.

--part1_f7367107.24c1c89a_boundary