RE: Non-LBC Painting Aluminum Type Question

To: "Alan Pfau" <apfau@ismi.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non-LBC Painting Aluminum Type Question
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 09:32:57 -0700
If you are NOT going to bare aluminum, and the paint quality of the surface
is reasonable and this is for a quick spruce-up I would just spray over the
old finish that has been prepared down to say 320-380 grit. Applying a
primer at this point (especially and aerosol) probably won't assist with
adhesion and possibly even hamper it.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services