Re: steering rattle

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: steering rattle
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 14:42:29 -0700
One source of a clunk or rattle at the steering wheel is the steering
column bushing. Before I replaced mine I had noticeable sloppiness in the
wheel -- I could shake it up and down with an audible clunk. But it
sounds like you are talking about front-end related noises.

Jason Dutt had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149