Re: Removing Undercoat

To: Don Hicks and Family <hicks@mohawk.net>
Subject: Re: Removing Undercoat
From: Paul Hammarstedt <wfme@owc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 17:45:30 -0500
Paint and Rust Stripper wheels by 3M work well.  Fling nasty chunks of stuff all
over too, so eye protection is highly recommended.  Some say paint stripper
works too, but I've not tried that.  I've tried heat guns and putty knive
without enjoyment too.

It isn't a fun task no matter what.  But the 3M wheels fit in a drill and work
really well.  They look kind of like super aggressive scotch pads.

Paul Hammarstedt
71 MGB on jackstands for 4 years....what a slacker!