MGB RHD,AUTOmatic

To: mgman72@ibm.net, teds@accessone.com
Subject: MGB RHD,AUTOmatic
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:44:19 +1000
Okay,

Ted, if you want a RHD, MGB or GT, You will have to look in England or
Australia.

As for Auto, ive only seen three, on in an add, the car was in sydney, and sold
as a rare collectors car.  there is another one that lives near me, have met him
a couple of times at the locat carwash, both of these were roadsters, but te guy
that does the servicing for me, had a GT recently.

they are rear but out there.  why would you want an auto anyway, when you can
have the sweat manual.

just my 0.02c

Neil
64 MG RHD Roadster
Melbourne Australia

no but I'd like to find a RHD mgb or gt.

Ted Stowe