Re: Sandusky Ohio

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Sandusky Ohio
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT) (20:07 UT)
>Any of you listers live close to Kelly's Island, Cedar Point area?
 My Dad wants all of us to go up there next month.  I have never
 vacationed in the area but from what I hear it is pretty nice.  It
 will cut into some of my MG car shows but when it is your Dad...
 Any info or advice would be helpful.
 THANKS!
<MIKE R

 Well, OK, but why does your dad want hundreds of MG enthusiasts on his
island?  When should we be there?          ;-)