Re: Pulling Engine

To: Dennis Calehuff <calehuff@csrlink.net>
Subject: Re: Pulling Engine
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
This question gets asked a lot. The way the engine was ment to be removed
is to attach a chain to the two studs that stick through the valve cover.
Leave the cover on and either put the link of the chain over the stud and
then a washer or buy the bracket from VB that attaches to the studs.You
can even make a set of brackets. Before you remove the engine loosen the
dog nut if you are planning on taking the engine apart.
...Art