Re: '68 TIMING?

To: "MIKE NADEAU" <NADE18@prodigy.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '68 TIMING?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:15:12 +0100
My Haynes shows three types - one almost vertically below the crank with
three marks (TDC, 5 BTDC and 10 BTDC), one below the pulley but angled to
the left as you look at at from the front, and one above the crank and to
the left.  These last two have five points - TDC, 5, 10, 15 & 20 BTDC.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/