Plug threads and leaves in heater vent.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Plug threads and leaves in heater vent.
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:23:45 -0700
I'd like to clean the threads for the spark plugs in my cylinder head.
Does anyone know what size of tap I need?  14mm? 18mm?

Jasmine, my '69 BGT, has amassed a pretty impressive dead leaf collection
in her heater vent.  I got many of them out but I fear tha many are
deep down inside the heater. Is there some really nasty magic involved in
getting the ehater core out?
Is is prtetty trivial in the spridget, but the front
cover doesn't quiet seem to come off on the B.
.  I have anasty feeling
that taking the heater core out involves
removing the  entire
dashoboard, though the exahuast pipe.

  Larry