MGB Play by Play

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Play by Play
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:31:07 EDT
I own "MGB: The Complete Story" by Brian Laban-it's a good book, but I was
curious if there were any resources on the web that gave a year-by-year
change list to the MGB-the book talks about updates in rather general terms,
but when it comes to the cars from '76 to '80, Laban writes as if no changes
were made to the MGB in any way whatsoever. If this is fact, then fine, but
if not, I'd love to hear the details.

As a new list member, I do feel that I owe the list an apology. Last week I
had made a few inquiries about some questions I had about an MGB I was
preparing to examine and test drive. I was very appreciative for all of the
answers and support I received, but, I regret, at the last minute the owner
(indirectly) told me the car would not start, and he was not willing to show
the car. I realize that there are many, many members who are on this list,
and I am sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

On a brighter note, I have an appointment to look at what seems to be a
promising example of another '80 B, who was recommended to me by a fellow
list member in my area. I hope that I may soon join the ranks boys, just give
me a moment....

regards,

Tom
xx MGB