RE: MGB Play by Play

To: <Tomsjetta@aol.com>
Subject: RE: MGB Play by Play
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 00:26:39 -0700
As a recent "MG wannabe" that is now an MG owner, I say keep looking and
best of luck to you! Don't be too anxious to snap up the 1st car that comes
along. (Although I bought the 2nd one I looked at!) Make sure it's the one
you want and whatever is wrong you feel comfortable fixing (or you don't
mind paying someone else to fix)
Above all...ENJOY!!!
ps-Don't worry about bombing the list (unless you're going to ask about
towing!!)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster