primrose

To: mgs@autox.team.net, BONNILA@aol.com
Subject: primrose
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:14:41 EDT
Moss also shows the paint code to be the YL12, easier referenced at most
paint stores by giving them the Ditzler number: #81499 , since most of their
books don't go back to 1969. My ordinary auto parts paint shop did this
easily with a nice PPG paint in acrylic enamel.
 The Moss paint ref charts seem to be accurate, my 68 Pale Primrose GT was
matched great by this paint, and they have little sample/touchup jars of
paint available so you can see if their definition matches your (faded, mixed
wrong by dpo,etc) paint.