Replacement Panels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement Panels
From: "David Macedonia" <david_macedonia@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:12:22 PDT
To All,

I recently received some body panels from the Roadster Factory. (I'm
replacing the sills and floorpans on my '66B.) Most of the pieces are BMHT.
One, the outer sill, is a Rover part while the floorpan is a Steelcraft
part. Although I haven't installed them yet, it appears that the quality of
the BMHT and Rover parts is a bit better than the Steelcraft floorpan. In
fact, the captive nuts required to attach the seat frames aren't there.

My question is, are BMHT or Rover floorpans available somewhere? Does Moss
and VB stock the Steelcraft parts also?

Dave Macedonia
1966 MGB
Crofton, MD.